A new list of the biggest business disasters of the last 12 months contains plenty of the unexpected, as well as some surprise entries that demonstrate that serious business disruptions can come from a wide range of sources.
The BlackVault Managed Recovery Platform is more than data backup — it’s fully managed protection for your entire environment.
Compliments of our sister company, Rentsys Recovery Services
A resource from our sister company, Rentsys Recovery Services: Use this checklist to help you create and/or assess each area of your business continuity/disaster recovery plan.
Floods are the most common disaster in the US. Download our tips on what to do when the waters start to rise.
Power outages cost businesses $100 billion a year. Shed some light on how to stay operational when the grid goes down.
- Cyber weakest link?Don’t let your weakest link bring your business down, writes Paul Barber, an infrastructure manager from managed service provider IT Specialists. We’ve all heard the saying “A chain is only as strong as its weakest link”. When it comes to your organisation’s cyber resilience, the figurative chain is built with a blend of IT infrastructure […]
- Cybercrime: How often do you practice your business continuity plan?As head honcho, you know exactly how much blood, sweat and tears went into building your corner of the corporate world. In many ways, it is like your child – you raised it from nothing. But to ensure its growth you need a business continuity plan. Unfortunately, many SME owners don’t treat their business like […]
- Are MSPs equipped to offer ransomware recovery?Ransomware is on the rise, but MSPs may struggle to offer their customers a solution With the undeniable growth of ransomware (80% in 2016, according to McAfee), managed service providers (MSPs) have recognised that there is a clear need for ransomware recovery. Of course, there are varying perspectives on how this need affects the channel. […]
- Cybersecurity: Are your employees doing their part?Here, Paul Barber, integration manager at IT Specialists (ITS) tells us how you can educate your staff on cybersecurity. If you were a hacker, would you target your small business or a large enterprise with ten times the revenue? The answer may seem obvious – clearly the larger organisation is the more attractive target, is […]
- NHS cyber-attack: cybersecurity experts reflect on the lessonsNHS hospitals have been delaying operations, transferring patients and resort to logging information with pen and paper in the wake of the biggest cyber-attack to ever hit the organisation. Ransomware called Wanna Decryptor, which exploits tools developed by the US National Security Agency to exploit a flaw in Microsoft Windows, also infected countless other organisations […]
By combining the most relevant current technologies, such as virtualisation and hosted cloud services, we will design secure and fault-tolerant IT systems for your email, data and telephony – perfectly optimised for your group.
Our total IT support package combines remote and on-site support with our break-fix service to offer our customers full IT support and minimal system downtime.
Managed IT support is designed for small businesses that have minimal or no on-site IT presence on their premises. This complete IT package protects your systems with the latest IT security and support.
Would you like to reduce your print cost by up to 60 percent? By using ITS Managed Print Services, you can reduce your print cost and increase efficiency.
DRaaS from ITS is an affordable way to secure your data in the cloud. Some solutions only offer set packages with no flexibility. Our scalable service can be configured to your specifications, meaning you only pay for what you need.
Our backup solutions are scalable from a single PC to a highly virtualised network.